Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy Weekend Ahead

Yes it is 6:19 am and I am taking a break from getting ready to go out of town. It is parents weekend at The Citadel. It is always so much fun. This weekend might be a little interesting since it is suppose to rain all weekend. Do you see the look of enjoyment on my face NOT since everything we are doing is OUTSIDE.


Remember the quilt I was working on while on vacation in FL. It is finished and my customer will be receiving it today. She is so excited it was done for her son who is a graduate from Georgia Tech and got married this year.
I better get back to packing. Look for updates later this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, It's us DS and KW. Have a great weekend. Now you have "2" family comments. See ya in November.
LOVE YOU ALL

FL and RI

P.S. Send our love to JM!

Anonymous said...

It turned out great! I am sure that it will be treasured!

-- Carmen

Anonymous said...

Dear JM,

I hope JM is feeling better.

LO
VE
ds