Sunday, November 30, 2008

Catching Up Yet Again

Okay it appears that I can only update my blog once a month. I need to get better at this. I have been with my hobbies (sewing and photography)which I wouldn't mind if either of them turn into a job. I am still in the beginner stage of the photography. I will need to practice more before the grand baby arrives. MDM is still wishing a would find a cheaper hobby because what comes with photography but Photoshop to make that really good picture even better. Once you have that really great picture you must scrapbook. (Creative Memories is my new best friend) I have taken up scrap booking due to I have a ton of pictures from family going way back in time. Some are labeled and some are not. I made a promise to myself that when you open open one of albums you will not wonder "who are these people" and "what are they doing". enough on that....
As you know from my past post my oldest JR is now married to Ang and are expecting. JK is still in school. MDM is still a army pilot and working all the time. To keep myself busy I have joined the Hunter Wives Club and I am the publicity chair, still working at the quilt store (to support my sewing habit), in three bunco groups, driving people crazy taking pictures. I am torn between using Creative Memories software and Photoshop for scrapbooking. I am attaching some recent pictures.
This is my Uncle Eddie(photographer) talking to the "hired" photographer for my cousin's wedding.
This is my cousin Donna. She is practicing her knitting. I wish Mom was here to help her. Watching Donna work on this project reminded me of when Mom was trying to teach me how to knit when I lived in TN. She kept telling me I was doing a great job however it was just not my thing. I wish I would have paid more attention to her.
This is my cousin Kim and her husband Brent. They were married this past Tuesday in FL. Beautiful sunset beach wedding.
This is JK okay you can dress him up but you cannot take him anywhere. He is supposed to be at a wedding as you can tell he is playing football with Brent's 10 year old nephew. Okay at least they waited until after the wedding.
As you can tell MDM and I love the beach.
This is our family in Savannah. As you can tell Gretchen was having some issues with wanting to stay in the picture. That is one of problems with trying to take pictures using the timer feature on your camera.
I guess I better work my Christmas projects.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Family Pic. I think it turned out well. You all look happy. The back drop just so happens to be my favorite fountain. That very park is where we took our Christmas Pic this year. We were not blessed enough to get a fountain in our pic with 3 little ones. (Sigh) After 150 pics, we only got one that was worth keeping!

Cant wait to see more of your projects! I shouldn't show you this site but I adore the crazy patterns. Unfortunatly "V" is to big for them already.

http://pinkfig.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Then while you are at it go check out www.sewmamasew.com

A Partner in Crime,
Carm